Menu
Daven54
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Fault On TiVo box: new box, lasted 3 weeks same old fault C30 I think, And they put up prices!

I got a new box about 3 weeks ago, after reporting a fault with our services. Surprise, surprise same old fault again (i30 or C 30) the message has disappeared but still no on demand or catch up TV! It's telling me I have a faulty connection, but everything is plugged in, you would have thought new cables would have been provided with the new box but they weren't! Prices go up but service goes down, makes me think about switching to SKY which is unfortunate as I have with you sine Telewest started out
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Fault On TiVo box: new box, lasted 3 weeks same old fault C30 I think, And they put up prices!

Hi Daven54,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you've had TiVo trouble.

I've checked out your account and I can see one of our team has cleared the issue by sending a signal hit to the box.

Keep and eye on it and give me a shout if you need anything.

All the best Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Daven54
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Fault On TiVo box: new box, lasted 3 weeks same old fault C30 I think, And they put up prices!

Surprise, surprise it's faulty again and the broadband is now no longer working, what a joke

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Daven54,

I'm really sorry to hear you're still having trouble with this!

I can see from your account that you have a technician booked to investigate this and get it fixed.

Let me know if your get any trouble after the appointment.

Speak soon

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos