Menu
Voddyman
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Fault C130 on my TiVo box

I currently have this fault on one of my boxes and have had it now for over a week.

Nothing shown on Service Status indicates there is a problem plus my 2 other boxes can access Catch Up and On Demand no problem.

I have restarted the box twice but this has made no difference.

Anyone else experiencing similar problems?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Fault C130

Hi Voddyman, 

I'm so sorry to hear that you're having some issues with one of your TiVo® boxes, The C130 error message indicates that it's struggling to communicate with our servers. I've done some testing from this end, and can see the same, so would like to arrange for someone to call out and investigate further for you. 

I've sent you a private message in order to get this arranged. Please look to the top right of this page where you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Voddyman
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Huw_B

Many thanks for your reply on this issue.

I think I may have identified the problem. I have upgraded to the new Superhub for my broadband in addition to a Boxswap of old V+ boxes. As the Superhub was installed prior to the new Tivo's they connected Ok to the new network via the Guided Setup. However I am having difficulty in changing the network on the original Tivo box I have. When I go through Settings to Change Network there is no network identified for me to select. I am therefore unsure how to proceed without further instruction.

Hopefully this would sort the issue without the need for an engineer?

Regards

Steve

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Steve

I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TiVo box. I've taken a look at the set top boxes from our end and we're detecting some communication problems.

I'd like to arrange for a member of the team to come and take a closer looks so we're able to eliminate the hardware on your end as a potential cause of the issue. I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused, we'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos