Menu
Sonya_Hibbert
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Failed recordings - no signal

For the last two days out TiVo has failed to record programmes with the error no signal when checking in recording hiccups. When accessing the guide or on demand services it is very slow to respond, often hanging on the purple circle.

Our broadband also seems to have lost the 2g connection - when trying to connect to it we are asked for the password but then just get a cannot connect message.

I called a few weeks ago with these same issues - you declared that a reboot fixed it but surely it shouldn't be happening again?
0 Kudos
Sonya_Hibbert
Joining in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Failed recordings - no signal

A reply would be nice?!?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Do you have any flashing lights on the TiVo at all?

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
G4DDS
Rising star
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

When you have a failed recording is live TV (any channel) OK and what does changing to the channel that failed show? Any on-screen errors? Do you have to reboot or does it sort itself out?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Services: 200Mb BB, XL TV (with Sky Sports & Movies) + HD supplement, Talk More Anytime
Equipment: Super Hub 3, 2 x 1Tb TiVo's, Hudl 2 (Android 5.1), Moto G4 Plus (Android 6.0.1), Panasonic LCD TV TX-L32G20B & Plasma TV TX-P42S30B
0 Kudos
Sonya_Hibbert
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I don't know because I only know it's failed when I go to watch it later
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sonya_Hibbert,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem with your TiVo® recordings. Apologies for the delay in responding to your post. It's great to see that @PrinterElf and @G4DDS have jumped in to help. Has this been sorted out for you?

I've run testing to your TiVo® and the results look good. If you are still having a problem with your recordings, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos