Menu
nikki37
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Failed recording

Morning

Once again I have missed a recording of favourite tv show which I have on series link on my TiVo box, I have scrolled back and it has an old episode in place of the new one, this has happened a few times where programs have not recorded as the TiVo Box has got episodes wrong or for example missed recording of Masterchef US as on TiVo it was Masterchef, how can I get this sorted. As I definitely do not want it to miss The Walking Dead. I have checked recording hiccups and it stating it didn't record as it wasn't a new episode. Thanks so much
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Failed recording

I record the walking dead and haven't had an issue, do you record it on a Tuesday night?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Failed recording

Hi nikki37,

Welcome and thanks for posting with us. I'm sorry to hear you;re having some trouble with recordings. I can appreciate this is concerning as I wouldn't want to miss Walking Dead eitherSmiley Happy

I'd recommend having a look at over our help article Fine-tuning recordings on your TiVo box and suggest using the option to record 'New only'. Could you also let me know what you have set the series link to in the past and is it only master chef US that you have seen this problem in regards to not recording due to a different series titles.

Any further information you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos