Menu
ncunningham
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Failed network connection: unrecoverable error

I have returned from two week holiday and find that my Tivo box is showing all channels programme information is not available. When I attempted to resolve this by going through advice on help page for network connection and rebooting TiVo box, it will not connect to the Virgin media service stating that "last status:failed Unrecoverable error". Help please!
0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Failed network connection: unrecoverable error

Did you turn the TiVo off? If so it'll a had a hissy fit as it doesn't like not being connected to the network so it can update daily

phone in and they will send a signal to put it right. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Failed network connection: unrecoverable error

Hi ncunningham

Welcome to the Community, I am very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service at the moment.

I've been able to locate your account and run some tests on the set top box form our end for you. We're seeing an issue in your local area (reference F004659624) which is causing the TV service to not work. It can also affect your broadband, but not in every case so how is your broadband doing?

Our team have an estimated end date set for tomorrow, 5th August at midday. If you're still experiencing the issue after that then let me know and I'll take another look right away for you.

Apologies again for the inconvenience this is causing, we're looking forward to getting it sorted.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos