Menu
ALONSEA
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Failed Network Connection

Hi

We have run multiple System Status tests, but only ever getting the standard message: “We're trying to sort it out for you.  In about 10 minutes we should have finished…”

The Network info on the TiVo shows that the last successful Network Connection was 31.10.16.  I reported this previously, in an online chat, and was told it was due to high demand in our area; I'm not technical, but I don't understand how high volume traffic can stop us connecting for nearly 2 weeks.

Problems are: slow navigation, freezing altogether on on demand and recorded programmes, buffering, etc.  And, as of last night, a huge number of channels on The Guide show no programme information, only “To Be Announced”.

Yesterday there was a general message on the Service Status which suggested that the engineer was working on a similar problem in our area, but the alert has disappeared and the problem persists.  Have restarted the TiVo box and checked the connections.

Any help appreciated.  Thanks.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Failed Network Connection

Hi ALONSEA,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with this.

High demand should not stop your program guide form updating! I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can arrange for a technician to investigate further.

Look forward to hearing from you! Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

Fifi1970
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Failed Network Connection

Can someone help? I have this problem. Network not connected since 04/12/16
Thanks
0 Kudos