Menu
ChrisH4
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Extra TiVo box

Simple question: I have cabling for two TVs, but I only have one TiVo box. How can I order a second? How much does an extra one cost?

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Extra TiVo box

How long is a piece of string! Best thing is to look at your offers on the virgin website. Everyone gets a different offer depending on various things like how long they've been a customer whether they're out of contract etc. 

0 Kudos
ChrisH4
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I'm none the wiser! I feel I should be able to purchase another TiVo box easily, so that I can run another TV from my account. Lots of users must do it. But I can't see how I can purchase one - or what it costs - on the Virgin Media site anywhere. Where's the Virgin page that says 'Need another TiVo box? Here's how to get one!'?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

There is normally an install charge of £49 for the box & cabling, & there may be an activation charge as well. There are also additional monthly costs of £11.50 per additional box. However, as mentioned above, what you are actually charged will depend on the current package you have. Give Retentions a call (150 option 4 then 5) & see whats on offer.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
ChrisH4
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Wicked! Thanks very much indeed. I'm on the case!

0 Kudos