Menu
Chenty1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Exorcist ep10

Hi,

I would like to watch the final episode of The Exorcist (episode 10) on Catch Up, but I see that only the HD version is available. Can you please let me know if the non-HD version will be available? Many thanks.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Exorcist ep10

Hello Chenty1,

Thanks for posting on the community Smiley Happy

I would like to check why the SD version of this show isn't available but unfortunately I'm unable to locate your account so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen you will see another message from me requesting further details.

Talk to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Exorcist ep10

Thanks for providing your information. I have been able to look into this and found it's a known fault (F005011528) where you may experience issues trying to watch The Exorcist.

We're working to get this resolved and the estimated fix time at the moment is the 23rd of January, I apologise for any inconvenience this is causing at the moment and please let me know if you have any further queries.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos