Menu
poshphil
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Every recording deleted

It's our children's birthdays today and tomorrow and I set up Tivo to record Cbeebies/Milkshake at the time the cards are shown, so a manual recording on C5 HD from about 6am - 9:15am and CBeebies HD at 5 points in the day for around 40mins - 1hr. These were set up as a M-F repeating record as we wanted them today and tomorrow at which point I'd stop it.

Cleared a load of stuff off in advance so we were about 40% used prior to this morning.

This morning everything on the box got deleted, going through the Recording Hiccups log it shows they were deleted because space was needed - but the Tivo box is only 6% full now (and according to the box last night there was about 29 hours of HD recording free from memory, certainly way more than we needed). It actually also deleted the Milkshake recording from today later on in the day, fortunately the card was shown quite early and we'd got a record of it.

I don't particularly care about most of the stuff but there was last years birthday cards still on there which we hadn't got on any other media.  

I'm guessing I'm stuffed for getting them back but I am pretty irritated that a 40% full box deleted everything because space was needed and it's now only 6% full.

0 Kudos
Shugg
Up to speed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Every recording deleted

Sounds like you are another victim per this thread http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-Media-TiVo-service/why-is-TIVO-box-deleting-programs-on-m...

Post your comment in there, not that it will get you anywhere.

0 Kudos
poshphil
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Every recording deleted

Thanks.

This is still an issue - We have had something deleted this evening due to "Space Needed".

Our box is 15% full.

0 Kudos