Menu
sarahbilly
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Every channel on the tv guide with the message "To be announced"

Hi

We have just moved house and had a new cable run to our new house , virgin engineer completed the install and everything appears to to be working fine, tivo box, broadband and phone, however we now have every channel on the tv guide with the message  "To be announced"

I have tried the following, thanks to a  few of the suggestions on the forums. 

• Switching the TiVo off using the button on the back of the box, wait a few seconds and then switch it back on.
    • Sellecting Home>Help & Settings>Settings>Network>Connect to the Virgin Media service now.....several times
    • Home>Help & Settings>Clear or Reset TiVo Box
    • Clearing thumb ratings and suggestions then connecting to the service again
    • Clearing the Programme info & Planned recordings

Cheers, Billy

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Every channel on the tv guide with the message "To be announced"

Hi sarahbilly,

Thank you for posting on the Forum--I'm sorry to that you are having problems with your TiVo. Apologies as well for the delay in getting back to you.

Checking into this for you, I can see that you have already called in and arranged an engineer appointment. Please let us know how this goes.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
sarahbilly
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Terri,

After 5 days of trying everything suggested, your engineer diagnosed the box was u/s and replaced it for us, have to say that prior to moving home we had suffered for 12mths with all our recordings constantly freezing for a few seconds so maybe this was telling us something was wrong with the box.

Anyway, wife is now happy again she can recorded her fav programmes although has lost others she had on the old box Smiley Sad

Regards,

Billy

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey Billy

Thanks for taking the time to let us know that the engineer was able to come out and replace the box, sorry to hear about the box but replaced but I'm sure it was the right decision in the long runMan Happy

If you need any assistance moving forward you know where to find us.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos