Menu
lucyhh
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Error playing a recording

I recorded some programmes for my son from the Nick Junior channel.  They recorded fine and he's been able to watch them repeatedly whenever he wants.

However, now when you try and play one this error appears

"The TiVo box was not able to record this programme because there was no video signal on the channel. You may have been trying to record on a channel that you don't receive".

This is not true of course because the programme did record and was working fine.  This message is cropping up on lots of different programmes now in our Recorded shows.  And they're not Sky channel programmes so it's not that particular issue.

Any ideas why the TiVo box is now saying it can't play the recording??

The box also deleted some shows which all never appeared in the Deleted shows so we couldn't even recover any of them. I've changed the settings so programmes remain until I delete them - but it was strange the Deleted items had shows I'd recently deleted in it but none of the shows the box had deleted.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error playing a recording

Hi Lucyhh

I'm very sorry to learn about the problems with your TV service lately, I've been able to locate your account to run some tests on the set top box from our end for you.

We're detecting some slight errors with the box and I'd like to arrange for a member of the team to take a closer look if you're available. I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

lucyhh
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error playing a recording

Hi Craig

I have replied to your private message.

Kindest regards
Lucy
0 Kudos