Menu
Andrea_M
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Error message again - what is going on?

Hi, we have recently move dot Virgin Media from Sky in the last 3 weeks. 

Our Tivo box has been nothing but a joke since the beginning. Slow, sticking, willing circle that likes to take all day to think about what to do. 

We've now received another error message - the third since we've had the package. 

I cannot access the catch up TV.

What is going on Virgin Media? Why do you have these problems? I'd rather have the honesty, than be told 'we acknowledge and are sorting it out'. It would be useful to know when this will be sorted? 

In addition, I would like to know when is the first opportunity of cancelling the contract - because right now this service is not acceptable. 

If you are providing a tv service similar to your competitor, you need to ensure that you are better than your competitor. We are paying money for a service that is substandard.

Look forward to speaking to someone - as we cannot get through to you on the phone.

Regards

Andrea

Sc17
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error message again - what is going on?

Know how you feel!!
coypu13
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Great post, you even managed to stay polite. If any of the shows you want to catch up are on bbc i have managed to access them through the bbc app avoiding the dreaded c501 on catch up.
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello Andrea,

Very sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing with your TiVo® box and I would like to welcome you to the community.

I would like to take a look into this for you but I'll need to be able to gain access to your account so I can run some checks, if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of your screen you will see a message waiting for you requesting further details.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

oldgit
Dialled in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Check your contract paperwork.That will tell you the minimum contract period before cancellation.