Menu
Peter2311
Tuning in
Message 1 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Error message 319.

I keep getting 319 error while trying to watch sky movies on demand.I've tried resetting system. It didn't help.

0 Kudos
Sewki
Tuning in
Message 2 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error message 319.

I've been getting error 319 for months. I was told they were working on it, but if anything it's worse. Happens every time I try to watch on demand and won't record now either. I only found out today (on this forum) that the error is because of high demand in my area. This is bull s**t I work nights and do most of my weekend tv watching at incredibly unsocial hours............ Can there really be that many people in my area wanting to watch Krampus at 4:30 on a Sunday morning? I pay extra for sky movies I think it's about time I received some compensation plus extra for the sheer frustration of settling down with a cuppa to watch a movie, hearing the dreaded dull pinging noise and getting a black error screen.

Rabangus
Dialled in
Message 3 of 15
Flag for a moderator

I'm afraid this forum has been full of complaints about error 319 for weeks now, and I've been unable to watch many movies on demand for that time. Virgin seem unable to provide a consistent answer on what's causing it or when (or if) it will be fixed.

Perhaps if we start flooding Virgin with requests for money back in relation to non delivery of service they might do something about it?

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi PEter2311

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to learn about the problems you've been experiencing with your TV service lately.

We're aware of an error that some customers are experiencing when trying to view Sky On Demand content, the 319 error is a general one so will be shown in more situations that just this specific one but we're working hard to get the issue with Sky On Demand content resolved as soon as possible.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Peter2311
Tuning in
Message 5 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Still getting same bad service on vm movies on demand.I pay nearly £100 per month for this service.why bother??

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hey Peter2311

Sorry again for the continued inconvenience, we're looking forward to getting this issue resolved.

Apologies again for the problems you're experiencing with your TV service.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Peter2311
Tuning in
Message 7 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Received email from VM today informing me that the problem has been fixed. I have to inform you that it hasn't. Still getting same error message. Fault ref: F004883715...

Rabangus
Dialled in
Message 8 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Yeah, I just tried to watch The Finest Hours in HD and got good old error 319...
mazzz
On our wavelength
Message 9 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Welcome to our world, Got Virgin installed 2 months ago since day 1 have not been able to watch anything when i wanted to  "on demand" constant error messages and fix dates that do not exist, The only reason these forums are not totally full of these complaints is unless you watch everything on catch up or on demand you would not realise this issue is constant, Just tried again today to watch something "on demand" and got the error issue that will be fixed tomorrow, yeah of course it will. What they mean is we hope by tomorrow you will have forgot about it so won't need to access the non working "on demand" service.

Why should we pay for a service we are not getting? wish i had logged every attempt i have made to watch various programmes only to be told try later or will be fixed maybe tomorrow. Have now heard there is a NEW BOX coming out?? Ha that will be fun when they can't even get Tivo to work properly would not touch the NEW  box with a barge pole if this box is anything to go by. Rubbish isn't the word.

Barbara13
On our wavelength
Message 10 of 15
Flag for a moderator

I also, have received an email message stating that "error 319" was fixed, but it was not!  My other issue is with a breakup of picture pixels and a slow response from my Tivo boxes.   I feel, we should have a better response from Virgin Media.

0 Kudos