Menu
BuggsUK
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Error code W02

I had virgin media installed last week (Wednesday) and at the time the engineer couldn't install the phone line saying he had to run a new cable which would take a few weeks. Heard nothing about whe the link will be installed. 

Now I've got the W02 error - there is a problem with signal on this channel. If this keeps happening, call us on 150 from your virgin media phone or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone.(W02)

this is is happening on ITV, Channel 4, ITV +1, channel 4 HD and Channel 4 +1 but there channels all work on my virgin HD box upstairs. 

Ive phoned up on Thursday and was told there is a fualt in the are that should be fixed by 26th but why would that only effect one box not both?

0 Kudos
wonkotsane
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error code W02

W02 is a network error, you need an engineer. Call 150 to book a visit.

Massage an ego, click the kudos button. If someone answers your question, mark it as helpful.
Be nice, eat all your vegetables and keep your room tidy.
0 Kudos
BuggsUK
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Phoned yesterday and was told there is still a fault which will now be fixed by 15:00 today. Was told this would effect one box and now the other. I don't see how but went with it. It's now 19:30 and still not working. Also told phone line will not be installed until 31st of August. 

Not it impressed with Virgin having switched from sky and BT. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

HI BuggsUK,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your TV service.

I've located your account and have some information about your cable repull.

I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can pass on those details.

Look forward to hearing from you!  Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
BuggsUK
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Still no channel 4 or itv and now the same problem with sky cinema HD channels. Soon I won't have any working channels!!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi BuggsUK,

Cheers for the message back to us here, I'm sorry to read this is still happening to you.

I have been able to look into the TV services in the home and from my findings I can certainly see an SNR, (Signal to Noise Ratio), issue that wil contribute to an array of problems.

This would require an engineer to help adjust this and bring this back to a normal operation. If you can have a little look inside your 'Inbox', you'll see I've sent you a 'Private Message'. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope Smiley Happy

Speak to you soon.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos