Menu
Emiduk
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Error code C501

Hi, I keep getting this error code. I have turned it off at the wall and rebooted. Still comes up. My series links are not recording. Some do, some don't. I've tried ringing 150, waited on hold for ages then it just cuts me off. Can anyone help? Thanks.
0 Kudos
Stythinator
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error code C501

Hi there,

One of the Virgin Media Forum Staff will pick this up in a couple of days. They will be able to Locate your Account and see if there is any issues. They might have to Book you an Engineer out for this.

You can try giving Virgin Media a call again and see if you can speak to a member of the team there to help.

----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution.
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error code C501

Hello Emiduk,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue with your TiVo® box.

I have been able to locate your account and I have sent some signals down to the box so I just need to check whether you're still experiencing the same error code.

Also regarding the failed recordings, do they show up in 'Recording Hiccups' with an explanation as to why they haven't recorded?

You will find this option in Home - My Shows & Recordings - Recording Hiccups

Looking forward to hearing from you

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos