Menu
HannahBrumpton
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Error code C130

Had the C130 error code saying connection is unavailable for a couple days now. Checked the wires aren't loose, reset internet and reset TiVo box. Tried running diagnostics but still has a flashing light (second in on the left). Unable to use apps like YouTube and Netflix. Any help please? Smiley Sad
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error code C130

What did the Faults team say when you talked to them?
It could be a fault local to you, or covering the entire area, but no-one can fix it if you don't report it Smiley Happy

You'll get an immediate response if you give them a ring on 150 (from 08:00 until midnight, every day), or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to initiate a live chat (from 08:00 until 20:00, Monday to Saturday).

This is primarily a user community forum and while the VM forum team do endeavour to read and, where appropriate, respond to every thread, it can take them a few days to wade through the volume of posts. So for an technical issue, which this seems to be, your best line of inquiry is through the Faults team via the methods above.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error code C130

Hello HannahBrumpton,

Welcome to the community and I'm sorry to learn you're experiencing issues with your TiVo® box.

I would like to arrange for one of the team to take a look at this for you so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen you will see a message waiting for you with further information.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos