Menu
sammiejuk
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Error code 7403

Have the error code 7403 showing on my tv restricting my viewing.  I realise this was because I was late paying my bill but I have now paid my bill - several hours ago and it is still showing.  I cannot believe if I pay online that it would take this long to process and now that my account is up to date I shouldn't still be penalised.  Please resolve this for me asap.

0 Kudos
sammiejuk
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error code 7403

This is now what is showing although I am still connected to the internet etc.  I still have that annoying message all over my tv screen.

Your account has been suspended.

This is because you have an outstanding balance of GBP0.00. Make a payment now to restore your services

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error code 7403

Hi sammiejuk,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I just wanted to pop by and see how things are today?  Often a reboot or a service connection can restore the service if it hasn't come back automatically.  

(Service connection is done by following these steps: HOME > HELP & SETTINGS > SETTINGS > NETWORK > CONNECT TO MY VIRGIN MEDIA SERVICE NOW)

With any payment method it can take anything up to 24 hours for a service to be restored, although usually majority of the time the service is on within a few hours.

I hope all is ok today, if you need any further assistance let me know and I can help further.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos