Menu
Shieldsy1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Error code 7402

We have a fault in our cable somewhere and have spoken to virgin media about it so they are aware. We can continue watching live TV but no On Demand or Catch Up and also no internet. However there is now an annoying error code banner dancing around the screen. Is it possible to get rid of this until the problem is fixed which they tell us may be up to 3 days??
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error code 7402

Hi Shieldsy1,

Thank you for coming in and writing to the Community for the first time, looks like that error message would need our help here.

I'm sorry that the services haven't been working as they should be, I've run some tests in the home and I've been able to see that 1 or more boxes are offline. With no known outages linked in the local area I'd like to arrange an engineer to com and have a look. I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Have a great day.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

Shieldsy1
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error code 7402

Thanx for the message Ben. There's already an engineer booked for Monday morning. I was just wondering if you knew of a magic way to get rid of the annoying message banner in the mean time (🙏🏻). Watching the Chinese Grand Prix and the Leicester v West Ham match will be rather difficult with that bouncing round the screen constantly 😕
Tags (1)
0 Kudos