Dazman1973_
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Error code 7400.

Error code 7400.
Post options
12 minutes ago

Can a moderator or someone please look into this ASAP. Not been able to watch TV or have no internet since weds 11.30pm. various calls to virgin and same rubbish Everytime it was an error on virgins part. Was told yesterday it would take 24 hours and still nothing. Spoke to a virgin manager before that was at 5pm and she apologised and said hopefully it will be on tonight. I would appreciate it if someone could look into this.
0 Kudos
Dazman1973_
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Error code 7400.

Can a moderator or someone please look into this ASAP. Not been able to watch TV or have no internet since weds 11.30pm. various calls to virgin and same rubbish Everytime it was an error on virgins part. Was told yesterday it would take 24 hours and still nothing. Spoke to a virgin manager before that was at 5pm and she apologised and said hopefully it will be on tonight. I would appreciate it if someone could look into this.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error code 7400.

Hi Dazman1973_,

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear about the issues you have been having with your TV Service. 

I have already replied to your thread here: Shocking service from virgin no TV

Please make sure you are only posting once about your issue. We understand it's frustrating when something's not right however posting more than once about the same fault makes the boards look busier than what they actually are. It also means we could take longer to reply due to needing to sift through duplicate posts.

Have a look at my reply on the other thread and stick with that one so we keep all the information in one place. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos