Menu
AndreaP
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Error code 6185

Hi

Just switched on and can't access Catch up or On Demand because there is an issue with my account?  As far as I'm aware there isn't an issue with my account.  The message also has error code 6185.

Thanks

Andrea 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error code 6185

Hi AndreaP,

Many thanks for taking the time to reach out to us in the Community for the first time, welcome in! Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to learn that the On Demand and Catch Up hasn't been the best. 

I've been able to test the TV services and the box is testing well with no signs of anything out of the ordinary. Can you tell me if this has resolved itself? 

Stay in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
AndreaP
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ben

Sadly despite having been on the phone to the techs last night and the box being reset, new programmes being sent to the box etc etc we are still having the same problem.  

At one point following the reset the message did change to this service is not available but it is now back to 6185.  I confirmed with customer services that there is no issue with my account.

Apparently it was on file that we have a 1tb box but we actually have a 500gb and that was allegedly resolved last night.

BenD_H wrote:

Hi AndreaP,

Many thanks for taking the time to reach out to us in the Community for the first time, welcome in! Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to learn that the On Demand and Catch Up hasn't been the best. 

I've been able to test the TV services and the box is testing well with no signs of anything out of the ordinary. Can you tell me if this has resolved itself? 

Stay in touch.

Ben

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi AndreaP,

Thanks for your reply and I'm sorry that this error still isn't resolved.  I will be happy to check this further for you.  Firstly I need to get a couple more details from you if that's ok?

I will send you a private message, look for the purple envelope icon above.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos