Menu
Robbypost1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Error code 407 again!

We never have stable service when we try and watch movies on demand. As usual we get an error message when we try and rent a movie. It's 407 again arhhhhhhh.

Try doing the usual reboot, off / on and still nothing although it does confirm we have paid for the film we cannot watch...........no surprise there then.

I am seriously thinking of moving to sky

I assume I am not alone in this.....

0 Kudos
Robbypost1
Tuning in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error code 407 again!

Oh and tried phoning the helpline, got cut off after 18 minutes after a recorded message saying a twenty minute wait!!!

Kingi
Just joined
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Could have written this myself. So frustrating. Paid for a film I can't watch, spent 20 minutes on the phone just to be cut off. Only just got virgin, should have stayed with sky.
Robbypost1
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

So after 3 attempts to contact VM (first cut off after 18 min,  second cut off after 15 mind,  third time lucky. Was meant to be a five minute wait that got answered after 18 mins), I finally got through.  The bloke at the other end of the line was very lacklustre. Checked the service and said there was a problem (duh I wasn't phoning for fun) and said it would take between 24 to 48 hours to resolve....oh great no movie for me then. I then asked about a refund to which he asked how much and then finished the call by stating I would get this refund in 24 to 48 hours once they had identified the fault.....hmm sounds like if they think theres no fault then no refund. VM customer service is absolutely pants as this is not the first time this has happended or I imagine the last.

To my fellow consumers who are also suffering the same atrocious service I share both your pain and frustration. Keep strong as hopefully VM has one caring employee that may listen and take heed.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Robbypost1

I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service recently, I've located your account to take a closer look at this and can see that an appointment has been arranged.

We'd love to hear how that goes and we'll be here should you need any assistance with your services moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Robbypost1

Just checking in to see how the appointment went recently?

If you're still experiencing any problems, we'd love to hear from you, I'm sorry again for the inconvenience you've experienced.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos