Menu
Millierose
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Error code 319

Hi I've been trying to watch series 3 of the Real Housewives of Cheshire for over a week now but it keeps coming up with error code 319. Asks me to try again in a few minutes but zilch. Have tried rebooting the box but makes no difference. Beyond frustrated now
0 Kudos
l1915s
Tuning in
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error code 319

Me too this happens every weekend - surely they must track it. It is always being fixed but it is never fixed.

The latest in my area was the fix due by 4pm today is now tomorrow - that aid it hasn't worked since 4 weeks ago so who knows......

0 Kudos
Millierose
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

It's so annoying
0 Kudos
l1915s
Tuning in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

By way of update mine is not not expected to be fixed for another week. Customer service state that on demand is not charged for seperaty and therefore what could they credit.

If you only subscribe to sky movies for on demand - let's face it 90% of what they have is available on demand. Then I am sorry Virgin that reply is not good enough the whole sky subscription (hD is extra btw) is based on having access to on demand!
Midnightshadow
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Error 319 has been a problem for approx 1 month now trying to catch up chasing shadows. The only error outstanding is humans error 319 so why is chasing shadows still not playing. Fed up with this service can't wait for contract to end so that can go elsewhere. Paying an extortionate amount of money for a very bad service. 

0 Kudos
Rabangus
Dialled in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I've had the email a few days ago saying error 319 had been fixed, but it hasn't been. There are at least a couple of Sky Cinema films that give the error.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Millierose,

Welcome to the Community!

I'm really sorry to hear you're having trouble with On Demand.

We've been having issues with certain On Demand content recently but it should be working now. Are you still experiencing issues?

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Rabangus
Dialled in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Seriously Josh? Do you even read this forum? It's full of posts by people who are still having issues. Seems like pretty much everyone is, and we are getting massively sick of Virgin saying it's fixed when it isn't.