Menu
LiamK
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Error code 319 Not being resolved

Hi 

Over the past 6 months i have not been ablle to watch on demand HD films as always receiving error code 319.

the service availability page has this as a recorded issue with an always changing resolution date .

Can someone confirm when this fault will be resolved and what action is being done to provide this service.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error code 319 Not being resolved

Hi LiamK,

Thank you for your message, I am very sorry to read that the movies haven't been available. I have been able to test the TV services and they are testing well, which is good news. The 319 error relates to the delayed upload of content to from the On Demand.

This is something that we're working on and we apologise for the inconveinience, the contentshould allow you to select the shows after a few attempts.

Thank you for your patience. 
Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
LiamK
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Again the service is unavailable over the holiday weekend , I'm questioning whether Virgin can ever support the delivery of video on demand as it consistently fails. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi LiamK

I'm very sorry for the continued problems you're experiencing with some of our On Demand content. We're working hard to resolve issues with our HD content giving us this error message, you should find the SD versions working well where possible though.

We'd love to hear how things are at the moment and we'll be here if there's anything else we're able to assist with moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos