Menu
Wharin
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Error T63

Hi

I have had my Tivo box for a few years and now it keeps coming up with error T63 saying my service is not set up properly which is preventing me from rewinding and recording etc.

When this started occurring i also received a message from Virgin on my Tivo box advising that the account was not set up correct and to connect to the Virgin Media Service now to update account status.I have done this a few times but the error message is still occurring.

Any ideas Virgin?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error T63

Hi Wharin

Welcome to the Virgin Media Community, I'm massively sorry to learn about the problems you've been experiencing with your TiVo service lately.

I've been able to locate your account and take a closer look at this from our end for you, we're detecting some problems with the set top box and I'd like to arrange for an engineer to take a closer look if you're available.

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, you can view that message by clicking the red envelope on the top left of this page. Sorry again for the inconvenience this has caused, we're looking forward to putting it right.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos