Menu
m_papous
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Error Preparing Channels. Gets stuck at 25%

Hello, I received my tivo box yesterday as part of my new bundle. I have to say I am terribly disappointed already.  

The setup experience has been horrible. Firstly I had to wait for a whole day for signal to come through. 

Today I finally got the signal through and the setup took place fine. However after that point the preparation of the channels keeps failing at 25% and eventually I get a screen saying Error Preparing Channels. 

Is there anything I can do to fix this cause by browsing online it seems that only an engineer can fix this. 

This is a terrible experience so far. 

Looking forward to your reply.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
m_papous
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error Preparing Channels. Gets stuck at 25%

We have now booked an engineer to come in and check it. I ll update when we get the solution

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi m-papous,

Welcome to the Community.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble but glad to hear you've got a tech sorted!

Let us know how the tech appointment goes. If you have any more issues then let us know. We're here to help!

All the best

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
m_papous
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Ok I am here for updated now. The engineer that visited sorted the issue quite quickly. He was very friendly and professional and managed to make our experience with virgin amazing again. Knowing that people like him have your back when something happens is great. 

I can now recommend the service to anyone because even if something goes wrong the engineers got your back quite quickly.

Thank you and I am sorry for the first complain. 

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hey m_papous

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about this, I'm sorry again for the issues you'd experienced although I'm really happy that the engineer was able to get this sorted so wellMan Happy

If there's anything you need assistance with moving forward, you know where to find us!

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos