Menu
davlaurjen
Tuning in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Error Code (t:6030/c:4110)Trying to watch 2nd Test.Silverlight issue,I think?

This happens all the time.I have removed the Silverlight app and re-installed it.I am not in  private browsing mode.I have ticked the application storage box.Help,please.

[MOD EDIT: Multiple threads on the same topic have been merged into a single thread. Please do not start multiple threads for the same topic]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error Code (t:6030/c:4110)Trying to watch 2nd Test.Silverlight issue,I think?

Hi davlaurjen,

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear you're getting error code t:6030/c:4110 when trying to watch 2nd Test.

In order for us to help you further could you please provide more information?

Are you watching TV Anywhere when this happens?

What device are you using?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error Code (t:6030/c:4110)Trying to watch 2nd Test.Silverlight issue,I think?

Hi davlaurjen,

Just checking back with you as we have not had a response from you since Rich's last post to you.  Are you still getting the same error code: t:6030/c:4110? 

Drop us a line and let us know how you're getting on--even if everything is sorted out for you. We like to share information in the Community and another user may be getting the same issue as you, so we are always interested in what's going on regarding the issue you have posted on. 

Kind regards.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
davlaurjen
Tuning in
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

What to do if technical assistance can do nothing to help me watch Sky Sports?

I spoke to them last week for over an hour and nothing they tried worked.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: What to do if technical assistance can do nothing to help me watch Sky Sports?

Assuming you are referring to the issue you highlighted here..

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/TiVo/Error-Code-t-6030-c-4110-Trying-to-watch-2nd-Test-Silverlig...

You could reply to the staff on here who tried to help... Smiley Wink

That's not me trying to attack you, its just first line support are fairly...meh.....

You have more chance of getting a more complicated issue resolved by sticking with your original thread on here and updating it..

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: What to do if technical assistance can do nothing to help me watch Sky Sports?

Hi davlaurjen, 

Thanks for coming back and posting again. 

As mentioned by Kippies, we are only able to help if you work with us to respond when we ask for information etc. 

You've mentioned that you spoken  with Support, what did they try in order to resolve this? This will make sure I don't ask you to do something you;ve already tried Smiley Happy

Also are you trying to watch Sky Sports via the Sky Sports app or website?

Let me know.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
davlaurjen
Tuning in
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I don't have this browser.Sky keeps blocking me and using Google Chrome as the reason.What can I do?

I don't have this browser.Sky keeps using Google Chrome as the excuse for blocking me.What can I do?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: I don't have this browser.Sky keeps blocking me and using Google Chrome as the reason.What can I do?

davlaurjen wrote:

I don't have this browser.Sky keeps using Google Chrome as the excuse for blocking me.What can I do?

Which web browser do you use? Opera? Vivaldi? Those two are based of Chrome software - which could account for the error (they are basically re-skins of Google Chrome.) Some other budget web browsers which use the Chrome base software could pull up the same error.

If you use a web browser like Firefox - have you been messing about with the useragent config to make Firefox report itself as being chromium based?

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
davlaurjen
Tuning in
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: I don't have this browser.Sky keeps blocking me and using Google Chrome as the reason.What can I do?

I use Firefox.As to your suggestion about me "messing about with Firefox  content",I wouldn't have a clue as to how to begin to do something like that!

0 Kudos