Menu
wonka45
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Error Code 7011 - Still no service after 4 days with no fix in sight!

Having been persuaded to stay with VM and taking out new package, the Tivo box installation would not proceed beyond point 3 - IP connection set-up and we kept getting Error Code 7011.  After 15 phone calls over the duration of the w/e and being fobbed off with either lies of it being fixed in so many hours time, promising of return phone calls by VM with updates, rude and incompetent staff, the phone being put down on us several times - the issue remains unresolved.  We were told Error Code 7011 is a signal failure from VM's end.  Now that want us to wait a week for an engineer - which is totally unacceptable with no internet service.

We raised a complaint with customer services which was a complete waste of time - we got told we are not a priority and will have to wait - I asked for my old archaic Samsung box to be reinstated.  The engineer got the TV working and another engineer promised the internet would be working in 20 minutes.  Unsurprisingly the internet didn't work and another 4 phone calls followed - 3 of which the VM operator put the phone down on us - only to be told we need an engineer to solve the current issue in addition to the existing engineer already booked for the TIVO box..... sheer incompetence!

We've had added expense of depleting all our mobile data as having no WIFI - not good news with a 16 year old daughter.

I am completely astounded at the sheer lack of assistance, sympathy and attitude of VM staff.  No one seems to have a clue about getting the issue fixed.  I can guarantee if we wait for an engineer, he will turn up and see the Error Code 7011 and say the fault lies with VM - and we will be waiting even longer for the issue to be resolved!

I should not have to make 15 phone calls over the course of a weekend and continually be liked to, or have the phone put down on me by rude unhelpful staff.

I should have stuck to my guns and gone over to another provider instead of agreeing to stay with VM - the warning signs should have been when my contract arrived with completely the wrong package figures to what was agreed!

So I sit here and wait for a working service to materialise at some point in the distant future. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error Code 7011 - Still no service after 4 days with no fix in sight!

Hello wonka45,

Firstly I'd like to say I'm very sorry for the trouble you've been having so far and I would like to take a look into this and get this issue resolved for you.

I have sent you a private message as I will need to locate your account to be able to do further diagnostics so if you click on the purple envelope on the top right of the screen there will be a message waiting for you.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos