Menu
WhatIsTheMatrix
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Error C133 in brand new TiVo Box

I've moved from Area 20 to Area 01 just 5 days ago and today had an engineer come out and install everything while I was at work and my wife was in.

He's done a great job but had I been home I would of requested he not take my old TiVo box as I had recordings to watch from before I moved (when I had internet) and lots of programs in my Planner to be recorded. Now I have nothing.

On turning the TiVo on when I got home from work I've found there is an Error C133 with no Catch Up etc. 

I never had this on my old box.

As I'm new to the area is this a faulty (new) box or could it be an area problem?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error C133 in brand new TiVo Box

You cannot necessarily take your box from area to area so the engineer might well have had to give you a new box. 

Try home-help-settings-network- connect to virgin. 

If that doesn't work you'll need to phone in for help. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error C133 in brand new TiVo Box

Hi WhatIstheMatrix

Welcome to the Community, I'm massively sorry to learn about the problems with your TV service.

I've been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this from our end for you. We're seeing some minor errors with the box and so I'd like to arrange for a member of the team to come and take a closer look at this for you, if you're still experiencing the problem.

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos