Menu
Namur
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Error C119 network error

Hello guys.

I have an issue with connecting my Cisco TiVo box to the internet. I've just moved house and since then it had the C130 error. Now after resetting the box to defaults it comes up with the C119 error saying there is a network error.

All cables are firmly connected and aren't damaged in any way. The Ethernet port light on the hub lights up and flashes when it tries to connect but it keeps failing. Now that I have reset the box it's stuck on the installing software screen where before I did the reset the box was working but had no network connection.

Could anyone help me resolve this? Would it be a fault with the box itself?

Many thanks!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error C119 network error

Hi Namur

I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service at the moment.

I've been able to locate your account and take a closer look at this from our end for you, we're not detecting any issues with the TiVo box from our end and all interactive services are reporting OK.

I can see that you've rebooted since your last post so hopefully that resolved this issue? If not, let me know here and I'll arrange for further action to be taken.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
GrayNess
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Got the same problem.
Relocated Tivo box into front room. Setup using powerline - no joy, still says C119.
Used same ethernet socket and cabe for laptop - got full connectivity!
Anyone got any ideas??
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

GrayNess wrote:
Got the same problem.
Relocated Tivo box into front room. Setup using powerline - no joy, still says C119.
Used same ethernet socket and cabe for laptop - got full connectivity!
Anyone got any ideas??

You've got a coax connection into the front room to connect the box to, right?

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos