Menu
Azureino
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Error C119: No TV, Internet or Phone for over 2 weeks

So we somewhat recently had a Virgin TiVO box and router connected in our home, as well as a white box that I assume connects to the fibre optics that run on our street. We tried it all out after it was all installed and we were met with a C119 error upon booting up the TiVO box. It of course told us to check the cables, and we did. It gave us the error again. After attempting this about 20 times, we called up Virgin and were told there was an administrative error and it would be fixed in the next few days. A few days pass, and still, nothing works. So we call again, and we're told Virgin's having problems and it would take, at most, 2 weeks for it to be sorted. A week passes with the error still popping up and we start getting impatient so we call again, and it's explained to us that the error all came from the fact that we wanted the Gamer 200 internet package or something like that, and they could downgrade us to a slower internet speed and everything would work fine, and we'd have the option to switch back when the gaming internet speed was fixed. They said that would be sorted by 9:30-10am yesterday and we'd finally be able to connect the TiVo and the router. Well, let's just say I wouldn't be making this post if that were the case. We've been without internet, TV and a phone line for just over 2 weeks and my dad's considering throwing both the router and the TiVO box out the window and switching back to Sky. We'd greatly appreciate some help to determine whether we've been switched to the slower internet speed, and if we already have, we'd like to know what the real problem is that's keeping us from getting connected.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error C119: No TV, Internet or Phone for over 2 weeks

Hello Azureino,

Thanks for letting us know about this on the community and I'm sorry to learn about the issues you've been experiencing.

I hope this has been resolved for you, I have checked your services and everything looks like it's back up and running so please let me know if this isn't the case so I can investigate it further for you.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos