Menu
Tapstick
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Error 7402 and no broadband

I've got a 7402 error on my TiVo, a blinking online light on my V+ box, and a blinking network light on my superhub 2ac.

I've spoken with 150 who claimed that there was no error. I have to say I don't have a lot of faith that they understood what the problem was. But I've got an engineer coming out in a week(!)

In the meantime I've got a bloody great grey error box all over my tv screen. Is there any way to acknowledge this error and clear the message so I can at least watch telly this week and see the rugby at the weekend?
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error 7402 and no broadband

Hi Tapstick,

A warm welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're TV and Broadband services aren't working right now.  I have taken a look into this for you to see what we can do to fix this sooner. 

It's not a fault that can be fixed remotely so will require an engineer to call round for you.  I have had a look to see if we have any earlier appointments come through but sadly the appointment you have is the earliest available.

I'm sorry that I haven't brought more positive news for you.  Please do let me know how you get on after we call round, I'm here to help if you need me.

Collette.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos