Menu
Jonr9jsb
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Error 7011

Spent the whole day trying to get second room new TIVO box working but getting IP connection error. Have phoned several times to be told the previous person had not checked the signal had gone through or that there have been some issues with signal getting through. Agent told me this fourth time it would definitely work but they would call back to check. No call back received and no working signal.

Judging by previous posts i need an engineer.

0 Kudos
AllanD
Joining in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error 7011

I have had a replacement TiVo arrive today after my original unit (4 years old) started clicking very noisily, which sounds like a pending hard disc failure.

Telephoned to activate, connected and switched on and after the software download and the start of the configuration checklist it also fails at IP configuration with error 7011.

Still the same after 2 hours + and no engineer available until the 23rd November....great service Virgin; what about a refund for over a week of no TV?

0 Kudos
AllanD
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

After no joy 24 hours later, the new box is still not functioning so connected the failing box again so at least some TVs is available . This has the right hand green light ( at the left front of the box) constantly flashing and a permanent c130 error reported on the 'my recordings' screen.

i suspect some fault in the cabling as both appear to have a connection related fault.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jonr9jsb

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you've been experiencing with your service lately.

I've been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this from our end for you, I can see we've spoken to you about this and action has been taken tog et this issue resolved.

I hope that means that things are working as they should at the moment? If not, get in touch and I'll take a closer look at this right away.

Apologies again for the inconvenience you're experiencing, I'd love to hear from you.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Jonr9jsb
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Engineer came out and replaced a connector in the outside junction box. Everything is now fine. Their goto reply is to keep resending the signal and asking you to reboot. I think they should now sooner when there is a bigger issue.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jonr9jsb

Excellent news, thanks for taking the time to let us know about this, I'm really glad to hear that the issue has been resolved.

I'll be here should you need any assistance moving forward.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos