Menu
Nicoladej
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Error 6093

Hello,

We are getting error message 6093 when trying to watch Luther series 1 episode 5. It doesn't happen with any other programme - just this specific episode. We called virgin earlier and thought we had fixed it but haven't. Resetting the box doesn't work.

Any help appreciated! Thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error 6093

Hi Nicoladej,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I am sorry that you have got this error when ordering Luther.  I will gladly help to find out what's happening and get this sorted for you.

I have tested this in the office and is working fine here.  I have ordered SD and HD versions.  Can you please let me know if you're still getting this error?  If so, let me know and we can check further for you.

I'm here to help if you need me.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Nicoladej
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello

Thanks for the reply. I'm trying to watch it through on Demand for M+. It doesn't say whether it's HD or SD.

Thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nicoladej,

Thanks for getting back to me Smiley Happy

I have had a further look into this, this error does normally indicate possible high demand on the network at the time the programme was ordered.

Can you let me know roughly what times you have attempted to order the programme please?

I look forward to hearing from you. Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Nicoladej
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

We've tried it at around 8-9pm for a number of nights running and the same problem occurs every time. We've tried on about 4 or 5 different days now so struggle to see that it's in high demand constantly. All other episodes in the series seem to play fine. Very frustrating! Thanks for your help Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nicoladej,

Thanks for getting back to me with the times you've been attempting to order the programme.

I have carried out further checks and am unable to identify the cause.  I have now escalated this to our On Demand faults team to investigate and get resolved.

This may take up to a few days to resolve, I will get back to you with an update as soon as I hear back.  Normally they are quite quick so we may not need to wait as long as a few days.

I'll get back to you as soon as I know more Smiley Happy

Thank you for your continued patience. Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Nicoladej
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi

The episodes are now working Smiley Happy thank you for your help,

Nicola