Menu
pauldlf
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Error 6093 just on one film?

On Saturday evening I tried to watch a film on demand. This particular film wouldn't play and kept telling me there was a 6093 fault. I tried a few other films and they played fine. Is there any reason why one particular film might have this issue? I tried calling you but waited ages and couldn't get through. Finished up watching a DVD instead. Also, will I be charged for the other films I tried? I only watched the first minute or so. 

Thanks, 

Paul

PS I also restarted the box

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error 6093 just on one film?

Hi pauldlf,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that your getting this error when using On Demand.  I;ll be happy to help check this out for you.

Can you please let me know the name of the film/programme ordered and roughly what time it was ordered please?

Let me know and I can check this out further for you.  

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
pauldlf
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi it was Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy and it was on Saturday 12th December, around 8pm.

Thanks.

Paul

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul,

Thank you for getting back to me with the requested details Smiley Happy

I have taken a look into this for you and this error will be due to the high demand occurring on the network.  This is something that will happen more frequently during peak times.  Often if you keep trying to order the film/programme it will come through for you.

At present work is being done to the network to make the necessary improvements to avoid any further high demand issues.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused.  For any queries relating to credit for service disruption, you can call our team on 150 Free from any Virgin Landline or 0345 454 1111 from any other line.  

Alternatively you can chat to our online team via: virg.in/Q8xMI

Thank you for your patience. 

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos