Menu
Marc_and_Em
Joining in
Message 1 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Error 407

I keep getting error 407 when trying to watch movies on demand, please help its so frustrating
0 Kudos
rgolden
Joining in
Message 2 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error 407

I have the same problem, been on hold for ages with VM. states rented for both HD & non HD version of Virgin movie but error can de 407 keeps coming up. Rebooted x2 but no joy. Definitely not paying for service not received 

0 Kudos
Rabangus
Dialled in
Message 3 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Same here. Was originally error 319, but now changed to 407. It was on the service status page as an issue, but now Virgin are saying it's resolved (although of course it's not)...
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Hello everyone,

Really sorry to learn you've been experiencing issues with the On Demand.

Because there are three of you with the same issue I would just like to confirm what programs/films you were trying to watch and from which channels?

If you're still having any problems then please let me know.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Marc_and_Em
Joining in
Message 5 of 22
Flag for a moderator

It happens with a lot of different movies on demand but it's always one of the sky movies on demand.
0 Kudos
Rabangus
Dialled in
Message 6 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Same here.

Jungle Book and Strangers on a Train are recent examples.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Okay thanks for coming back to me with this information.

I will need to raise these separately but before I do I have just sent signals to both your boxes so could you reboot the boxes by the mains and let me know if it's still the same error message please?

Also what is the full path you are choosing to find these films? For example, Home - On Demand, and so on.

Speak to you soon.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Rabangus
Dialled in
Message 8 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rose,

I've tried turning off at the mains as you suggested, and the problem persists - both Strangers on a Train and Jungle Book are giving error 407. It's the same on both boxes and has been for some time now.

Home - On Demand - Movies - Sky Cinema - Family/Thriller
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Okay thanks for getting back to me with this information.

I will raise this to our outage team right away and hopefully you should see these two films back up and running soon.

Thanks again and please let me know if there's anything else I can help you with.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Marc_and_Em
Joining in
Message 10 of 22
Flag for a moderator

I've reset my box and still doing the same on Batman vs Superman. I'm pressing home then on demand then movies then sky cinema to get there.
0 Kudos