Menu
ReggeaD
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Error 407 no on demand, box slow

Can't believe this keeps happening. No on demand. Try later message error 407. It's so so frustrating. I can't even plan to watch a show on demand cause I don't know if it will work. It's simply not good enough. Also the box is so slow. All this comes at a time when the prices go up. Just don't make sense. Please sort this so fed up.
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error 407 no on demand, box slow

Hello ReggeaD,

Welcome to the community and I'm sorry to learn you're experiencing issues with your On Demand.

I would like to take a look into this for you but I will need to gain access to your account so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of your screen you will see a message waiting for you requesting further details.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
canveyred
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TIVO Box is very slow on all actions I know how you are feeling Virgin have got to sort this out or customers will walk to other services to get their TV/BROADBAND/PHONE.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Canveyred,

Thank you for your message, I'm sorry that the TiVo has been running a bit slow lately. I have been looking into the services and it's looking good, which is a good sign. The slow TiVo issue is still ongoing and work is being carried out currently to test the slowness against some progress we've been making. Whilst there is nothing official, I can see that there is some progress and that this has been made a priority to fix.

In the meantime, please have a look at the Update to our TiVo thread.

Please continue to visit us and take care.
Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos