Menu
Reeven3010
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Error 407 - livid

So, I sit down with some nice cooked food ready to watch a film. The only night I have to myself. And then - error 407 - on demand unavailable. I do a quick check online and systems seem to be working so I call the helpline!! Fat lot of good that did!! Went through the tedious menu options and typing account numbers and passwords (which it didn't recognise) to then be played music on hold for 10 minutes before getting abruptly disconnected. The TiVo has great pleasure in telling me I have paid £4.99 for a film it refuses to play. My evening?? Ruined. And to my supprise this seems to be a common issue with many users in the forum, yet no fix has been put in place to solve it for everyone? Seems to be the same issues. please can you redeem your rubbish customer service so far by fixing my problem and refunding me my money. thanks - *annoyed and frustrated*
0 Kudos
Rabangus
Dialled in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error 407 - livid

Welcome to Virgin World my friend!

I feel your pain - last weekend I was in a similar situation and wanted to watch a film. Couldn't find a single decent HD On Demand film that would actually play. In the end I gave up on Virgin and  played an older film I own through Google Play - so what am I paying Virgin for? Fortunately I didn't try to buy any - with the service as it is at the moment that's just too risky!

There's a lot of things to like about Virgin, but if their On Demand offering is still in such a mess when my contract is off I'll definitely be going back to Sky.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error 407 - livid

Hello Reeven3010,

Thanks for posting on the community and I'm sorry to learn you were experiencing issues with the On Demand.

I would just like to know what film you were trying to watch so I can check if its already been raised and whether you've had any other problems while trying to watch On Demand content.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos