Menu
Treccle
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Error 319

Error 319 for 4 days when trying to watch a movie. Rang help yesterday, will be fixed by 9am today... not fixed today at 11.35pm. Area 01
Not happy, been waiting to see the film!
0 Kudos
japitts
Well-informed
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error 319

What film is this, and are you trying to watch it in HD by any chance? You'll probably find the SD version works ok - not that it's an answer of course. I've currently got 4 "missing HD" films logged with VM, and whatever is the underlying cause there doesn't seem to be any sign of an imminent resolution.

0 Kudos
Treccle
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Bridget Jones. Tried HD & SD with the same error. Rebooted box quite a few times, reported to tech, will ring again if not resolved in next couple of days.
Never had an error this long before and I've had cable for years (20 years!).
0 Kudos
barriescott
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I'm afraid virgins answer to the 319 error problem is to remove the HD variant of the film and ie film The Trust gives a 319 error they will just remove it instead of fixing the problem they did it with the revanant and the Martian  all films should be in HD and none in SD it is 2017 after all 

0 Kudos
Rabangus
Dialled in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I heartily agree - Virgin are touting 4K, yet can't even handle HD - they've been having constant issues with HD On Demand for over a year now from what I can gather. When you're with Sky it just works. If it's still like this when my contract term expires I'm definitely going back to Sky.
0 Kudos