Menu
Sweetypie112
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Error 319

Why am I constantly getting an error message when trying to use the on demand service????
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Sweetypie112
Joining in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Error 319

I pay an arm and a leg for the service and although it's 'included in my package' I can never access it 😡
0 Kudos

All Replies
Sweetypie112
Joining in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I pay an arm and a leg for the service and although it's 'included in my package' I can never access it 😡
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello Sweetypie112,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

This is a known issue at the moment that we're trying to resolve where mostly Sky content is displaying the error code 319. I can only apologise for the inconvenience this is causing at the moment and I would recommend recording programs until this has been fixed.

If you have any further queries please let me know.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Angelic_red24
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I keep getting an error message 319 when I try to access on demand to watch a pay per view film. It says that on demand is temporarily unavailable and to try again later. I've re-booted several times and done both the online equipment test and by phone but no luck. Any suggestions please?
0 Kudos
Bri_G
Fibre optic
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I'm getting the same error. 

If im using the on demand service it's because I couldn't record something, for whatever reason. Or, I'm just browsing and fancy a particular program or film. That's not really a helpful answer. 

Is there a fault code or fix date? Or is there a discount we can get for loss of service?

If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution? You can also help other users find useful posts by Tagging them with keywords.

If you are new to the forum, please remember to search the forum before posting your question.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello Angelic_red24 and Bri_G,

Sorry to learn that you're both also experiencing problems with the On Demand.

There can sometimes be faults with certain programs which may have already been raised or resolved so if you're still seeing this error code I just need to know the names of the programs and what channels they're from.

Thanks Smiley Happy

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Jessie143
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I am a new Virgin user of 2 weeks. I cannot believe that I have had so many errors on the V6 boxes namely N15 Connection Problem (now cleared) and C501 Unexpected Problem (now cleared) but today I wanted to watch Shades of Blue on Sky Living  - second series - episode 2 - on demand - I am getting an error 319 - On Demand Unavailable. I can watch series 2 episodes 1 and 3 on demand with no problems. Also, I can watch series 2 episode 2 on my tablet using the Anywhere TV app - in my own home. Any ideas?

0 Kudos