Menu
robyndunkley
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Error 319

Anyone else having issues connecting to on demand and getting error 319 all the time?

This has been an issue for weeks now and no matter how many times you call Virgin, they don't seem to know what to do or care... Good to know I'm paying for this!

Can't wait to get out of my contract and return to Sky!
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error 319

Welcome robyndunkley and thanks for posting,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with on demand error 319. I can appreciate this frustrating for you.

We are aware of this issue and it's currently being worked on by our engineers. Due to the complexity of the issue it's taking longer than we expected to resolve. My sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. Hopefully we can get this resolved soon for you.

Kind regards

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
trishtrash
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

The last customer service agent I spoke to said that this error had been ongoing since October 2016 and that she didn't know when in the future it would be fixed as she didn't have a crystal ball!

I wish someone would just give us a definitive answer as to what the actual problem is.  The customer service agents don't seem to be very happy when I suggest that Virgin aren't really working very hard to get this sorted.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi trishtrash

I'm very sorry for the continued problems you're experiencing with your On Demand service. The 319 error is a general content error and so can appear in a few different situations. 

What content are you experiencing these issues with? I've tested your set top box and we're not seeing any general issues so fingers crossed the content you were having trouble with has since been resolved? Man Happy

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
robyndunkley
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Unfortunately it appears that the answer you've given is different to what I was told by an engineer and by your customer service. Three engineer visits about my constant service problems but yet no resolve!
0 Kudos
LewisR8
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

It's a complete joke, they don't have any idea what the problem is let alone fix it. Call them and ask for £20 compensation, worked for me, will be asking for more every week from now on if not fixed. 

0 Kudos
robyndunkley
Tuning in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

It's an absolute joke! Had 3 engineers out now who claim there is no issue. TiVo box looses recordings or doesn't record things at all, then I can't even watch them on catch up because it's always "unavailable"... Paying for something you can't use, brilliant service Virgin!! Be lovely if their staff told you truth instead of a pack of lies about what the error code means.
0 Kudos