Menu
Dunc79
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Error 319

I'm having an issue with using on demand service where I get error 319 for a particular episode of a show. The issue isn't that on demand is down as the error reason suggests because I can access other episodes of this programme without issue. This problem has persisted since yesterday so I'm assuming this isn't a temporary blip.

I'm accessing via search function through on demand and it gets as far as me selecting watch now and entering pin. Show is ash vs evil dead episode 5.

Does anybody know a workaround for this or is problem at Virgin's end?

0 Kudos
BinghamBloke
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error 319

I had exactly the same issue with an episode of The Last Leg and by the time Virgin replied the 7 days had expired and couldn't not see it that way anyway.

Ended up loading 4OD to my firestick and watching that way so a free service worked over a paid.....
0 Kudos
Dunc79
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Sadly watching on another streaming service is not an option as this seems to be an exclusive. That said it is a boxed set so the episode isn't time restricted. 

However given that the new series is being prominently advertised for on demand it's very poor that there are issues with the last series.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dunc79,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your On Demand.

I've checked the network reports and I can't see any open issues with that particular episode. Are you still experiencing the same error when you try and play the program?

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Dunc79
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Yep, still having the same issue. This only affects this specific episode of show, other episodes of the series and other shows have been working fine over the past few days.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dunc79,

Thanks for getting back to me!

I've sent this off to the back office team to be investigated. If it is a platform issue in your area then the team will be able to re-upload that particular episode within the next few days.

Keep checking the episode periodically to see if it's been re-uploaded and I'll come back to you if I hear anything else.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh 

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
arrgee1991
Well-informed
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Can you upload US Office season 5?

0 Kudos