Menu
Markw42
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Error 319 yet again

yet again another new movie that can't be viewed because of this poxy 319 message. As a company virgin should be ashamed of themselves mugging their customers off time and time again and everytime in the forum is "I'm so sorry to hear you are having problems" what a joke they are not sorry or they wouldn't keep doing this to us and then mugging us off with lies and excuses. I'm sick of being told please call their customer support department and we will do our best to fix it for you. What an absolute load of rubbish. Well let's see how sorry they are when they need to be answerable to us the customers as this has already been escalated further outside of virgin media. I'm not being lied to or mugged off anymore so be prepared for what is coming your way!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error 319 yet again

Hello Markw42,

I can understand your frustration here and I can assure you that we want this fixed as much as you do, we never want our customers to be without their services it's just some faults take longer to fix than others.

What particular film were you trying to watch and was it from Sky?

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
LewisR8
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Have sent a letter also, awaiting letter of deadlock then i am forwarding to appropriate Ombudsman. These 'online help teams' making up exucses that certain errors take longer to fix. These ondemand problems have not been working for 8 weeks!

0 Kudos
Markw42
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

To be quite honest I'm absolutely sick to death of going over the same thing time and time again especially when I know that nothing's going to be done about it. I go through all the usual procedure just to get lied to and mugged off everytime. Well as you are clearly a virgin media employee then you should be aware of this and which movies aren't working. I have had enough of virgins lies and being messed about constantly. We subscribed to virgin media not long before Christmas and even back then it was still the same with some movies not working and yet again I get told excuse after excuse well I'm not having it anymore. Virgin media can't sort their own issues out so now I have no other choice than to go higher than virgin media and get this sorted once and for all.

0 Kudos