Menu
simon14
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Error 319 "Try again in a few minutes" .. call to Virgin reveals it's 7200 minutes, to be precise!

So, I get to catch up on F1 qualifying four days after the race ..

Very close to ditching Virgin Media .. Agent on phone told me there are twenty catch up progs that don't work currently (26/03 evening).

"A local area issue" is presumably a euphemism for our service is awful and we'll blame someone or something else for it.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error 319 "Try again in a few minutes" .. call to Virgin reveals it's 7200 minutes, to be pre...

Hello simon14,

Sorry that there was a delay catching up on your program.

If there's anything we can help you with just let us know.

Thanks

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
simon14
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error 319 "Try again in a few minutes" .. call to Virgin reveals it's 7200 minutes, to be p

You simply do not provide the service I am paying for .. Phoning BT tomorrow.

0 Kudos
simon14
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error 319 "Try again in a few minutes" .. call to Virgin reveals it's 7200 minutes, to be p

It is outrageous that you write "Catch Up is temporarily unavailable, please try again in a few minutes". You have no intention or I suspect means to restore the service at all and your assertion that a customer may try again in a "few minutes" is outrageously misleading. You are simply in breach of contract. I will be closing my account with you.

simon14
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Rose, I haven't caught up! .. Read the messages! Hopeless!
0 Kudos