Menu
BinghamBloke
Knows their stuff
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Error 319 is not fixed

The Sky On Demand Error 319 is supposedly fixed as it has been removed from my system status page.

I see other on here have received an email or text to say it is fixed.

Right now I try to watch The Revenant in HD. Bing.....Error 319

Try and watch Dads Army in HD. Bing....Error 319.

Should I call this in as do Virgin think it is all fixed and that is why the fault has been removed from the system status.

I would rather it be truthful and listed on there if it is still a fault rather than just trying to cover it up. 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error 319 is not fixed

Having noticed your post on this issue in the V6 board I checked earlier on my TiVo.  I got the Dads Army HD film up without issue.  The Revenant HD came up with the 319 error after entering the pin code but the SD version loaded ok.  So I would say there is still an issue and VM need to be made aware of it.

BinghamBloke
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Well the best way to clear the error is to remove the HD version of the Revenant completely!
So then I try the Arthur and Merlin HD version - Error 319.
It's just a moving beast that has now come back on the System Status as update on 12th 4pm.
0 Kudos
BinghamBloke
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Error has been removed from the System Status record but clearly still a problem with countless reports of it on here alone.
0 Kudos