Menu
Ade78
Tuning in
Message 1 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Error 319 again!

Does this error ever disappear and the service actually work???
Currently unable to watch most on demand programmes and estimated fix date 17th November.
Do customers get refunds for missing services???
0 Kudos
person4659
Tuning in
Message 2 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error 319 again!

Since I got my TIVO box 3/4 weeks ago, I've not been able to watch anything on demand from Sky Channels. They just keep putting back the fix date by a week. My guess is that they aren't going to fix it as it's something wrong with the box, and as there is a new box coming out at end of month, it doesn't make much sense to.

0 Kudos
Ade78
Tuning in
Message 3 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Anybody from Virgin care to respond about the poor service?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
BinghamBloke
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Take a look at your service status online and you will no doubt see they have this error reported and due to be fixed by 16:00 on Thursday.
This fault was on the report twice before weeks ago and was never fixed so don't count on it.

However I prefer to see it as a reported issue on there meaning they have acknowledged it and are trying to fix it.
0 Kudos
Justandrich
Joining in
Message 5 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Exactly the same problem I've had on and off for the past 2 months or so since I moved to virgin from sky. It goes off for days if not weeks at a time with no fix. Bet their not as quick to take money off my bill every time!!!

0 Kudos
Ade78
Tuning in
Message 6 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Yep, seen it on the service status report however, the frequency this error occurs is not acceptable in my opinion.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hello everyone.

I'm very sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with the On Demand.

I can understand this must be very frustrating at the moment but this is a known fault that we're very much aware of and are trying to resolve.

The team are working to get this 319 error fixed as soon as possible and it should only be affecting content from Channel 4 and Sky so until then I can only apologise for the inconvenience this is causing.

Once I have any further updates I will be in touch but this should not be going on for much longer.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
scruffer04
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Rose_B wrote:

Hello everyone.

I'm very sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with the On Demand.

I can understand this must be very frustrating at the moment but this is a known fault that we're very much aware of and are trying to resolve.

The team are working to get this 319 error fixed as soon as possible and it should only be affecting content from Channel 4 and Sky so until then I can only apologise for the inconvenience this is causing.

Once I have any further updates I will be in touch but this should not be going on for much longer.

Kind regards

Hi Rose,

I beg to differ, the Secret Life of Pets 3D on Virgin Movies on Demand was also a 319. Kids missed out but I saved 5.99!!!

Roger

0 Kudos
Ade78
Tuning in
Message 9 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Rose_b I think you are missing the point! I have unfortunately been a customer of Virgin for around 2 months and must have had this error for at least 2 of them. I'm paying you for a service which you acknowledge you can't provide. Why should I pay you for this? I honestly can't wait for my 12 month contract to be over, although I'm sure I shou6be able to get out of the one I'm in as you aren't providing what you advertise
0 Kudos
cinnywen
Tuning in
Message 10 of 15
Flag for a moderator

The error is not only with Sky and channel 4 catch-ups, this is also an issue with Universal and also the Sky exclusive program Kingdom which will play 1out of every 5 times you try and the other 4 you get a 319 error
0 Kudos