Menu
suziegirl64
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Error 319 On Demand Unavailable

I am unable to access Love Child Series 1 Episodes 4-8 even though they appear as though they are available for one more day. I get the error code 319 and I've been trying since yesterday.

I am, however, able to access other on demand shows including other All 4 on demand programmes. I am also able to access these Love Child episodes in the All  4 mobile app.

I'd appreciate some advice please as I'd prefer to be watching on the big screen! Thanks 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error 319 On Demand Unavailable

Hello suziegirl64,

Thanks for posting this I have looked into it for you and there is a known issue with content missing from series 1. We're hoping this is going to be resolved by tomorrow so please let me know if it's still the same and I'll investigate it further.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
suziegirl64
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello

i found I could watch it on 4 on demand via my son's Xbox so I'm all caught up now.

Regards

susan

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Glad to hear you were able to catch up with this program, if there's any further issues just let me know and I'll look into it for you.

Take care

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos