Menu
andyclark2911
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Error 319 - No Sky Cinema films

I joined Virgin in late September, since then I've had so many technical issues resulting in numerous phone calls to the Virgin Customer Service Centre. 

- Had to get an engineer out because the original installation appeared to be substandard. A lot of the cable ends had to be replaced at the Tivo box and then outside too. Which wasn't very assuring, I was told that my router was having too much power sent to it but was never informed of the outcome. 

I would say for the last 2-3 weeks I've not been able to watch any films on demand for Sky Cinema. I've phoned up Virgin and they've told me it's a 'utilisation issue' which means little to me but was informed this would be fixed by November 6th by the engineer, (which is wasn't) then by November 21st (by the customer service representative) which is wasn't. It still doesn't work and when I rang up again this week I was rather rudely told that it's a Virgin problem that would be 'fixed when its fixed' all I was told to do was make a note of my Tivo software version number and check each day to see if this had changed!!! Shocking! 

Also, trying to fob me off with "you don't pay for on-demand" is tosh, I wouldn't have the movies package if on-demand wasn't available so I do pay for it. 

Virgin - You've not only increased my bills, you never informed me of this utilisation issue before I joined you (which you was aware of), you can't give me a fix date for this problems. You have made no attempt to compensate me for this issue and continue to bill me for a full months usage. 

And to complete it all off I was told that Virgin have no complaints team and that the customer service representative would raise the complaint. That was over a week ago and I've heard nothing. 

I wonder how quick Virgin would contact me if I cancelled the Direct Debit?

Hang your head in shame Virgin!

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error 319 - No Sky Cinema films

Hi Andyclark2911,

Welcome into the Communiy and thank you for your message, I wish this was on better terms as I can see you've been through quite an ordeal. I am sorry that the utilisation has affected you and that the initial installation fell short of our high standards we expect on our services. I have been into the services and I can see that there is still an ongoing issue of over demand in the area:-

Fault reference:           F004799202

estimated review date: 11/01/17

I can also see some downstream power level issues on the TiVo that would need looking into, before any resolution on the over demand can be made. If you can have a little look inside your Inbox, you'll see I've sent you a Private Message. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope.

Speak to you soon and again, welcome into the Community Smiley Happy
Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
andyclark2911
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error 319 - No Sky Cinema films

Hi Ben,

I'm disappointed (but not surprised) that the review date has been pushed back to 11-01-17 regarding the utilisation issue. I was originally informed that this would be resolved in early November 2016, bigger problem than originally assumed?

Thanks,

Andy

0 Kudos