Menu
cinnywen
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Error 319 (Kingdom and other channels)

Hi,

We are still experiencing Error 319 message while trying to watch Virgin Exclusive show Kingdom and also programs on W and Universal, this has now been going on for over three weeks now and we have been getting mixed messages.

At first we were told we had power issues and an engineer was arranged and came and changed or box but that failed to fix this problem, then we were told it was part of the larger error 319 issue which we are now being told on anther post this is not the case ("It's worth mentioning that error 319 can occur on other channels, but that wouldn't be linked to the ticket that we're currently working on. If you're experiencing this error with any other content provider, create a thread or get in touch and we'll take a look for you as soon as possible.") and this was posted by Craig_D.

Please can this be looked at again as we basically have no catch-up TV that works if you also include the BIG issue with channel 4 & Sky catch-up not working.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error 319 (Kingdom and other channels)

Hi Cinnywen,

Thank you for your message, welcome back to the Community Smiley Happy

I am sorry that the 319 error has been in affect recently, this is to do with the content being loaded on to the TiVo and sometimes there is a delay. This should let you have the content after a few attempts as we are working on this. The reason why an engineer would have been deemed fit to come out would have been that the issues with the power levels can give off the same outcome on the On Demand.

I hope that we can sort this soon for you and please take care.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
cinnywen
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error 319 (Kingdom and other channels)

Thanks for the reply but my faith in it getting fixed has long gone has been going on for 3-4 weeks now!

But what choice do we have but to wait as your still taking the full monthly payment!
0 Kudos