Menu
Fnm347
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Error 3014

Hi,

I have an error code (3014) on my second V+ box.  I understand from reading the forum that this is because I have had the box turned off for a couple of weeks.

Please could someone help?

thank you

faye

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Error 3014

Welcome to the Forum and well done for finding the answer to your issue before posting.

You can either wait here and the forum team will get round to re-activating your box or you can call into Virgin Media and report your TV fault so that it can be corrected quickly. The forum staff, on occasions, can take several days to react as this is essentially a customer-to-customer help facility and not the primary help service.

You can contact Virgin Media via 150 if you have a Virgin Media landline or mobile, or by calling 0345 454 1111. Take the options to report a TV fault.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Fnm347,

I'm sorry to hear that you got this error on your TV service, I'm here to help if you need me.

How are things looking today?  If you still have the error, let me know and I can help further.

I hope all is well now for you.  Keep me posted Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Welcome to the Forum and well done for finding the answer to your issue before posting.

You can either wait here and the forum team will get round to re-activating your box or you can call into Virgin Media and report your TV fault so that it can be corrected quickly. The forum staff, on occasions, can take several days to react as this is essentially a customer-to-customer help facility and not the primary help service.

You can contact Virgin Media via 150 if you have a Virgin Media landline or mobile, or by calling 0345 454 1111. Take the options to report a TV fault.

0 Kudos
Fnm347
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Ernie, I tried calling but think I pressed the wrong options as I got through to booking an engineer, which I understand from reading that this can be done remotely. I will try again now, thank you for replying.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Fnm347,

I'm sorry to hear that you got this error on your TV service, I'm here to help if you need me.

How are things looking today?  If you still have the error, let me know and I can help further.

I hope all is well now for you.  Keep me posted Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Fnm347
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for replying. I managed to get the right options on the phone number Ernie gave and it was sorted within a few moments.

Thanks again
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Fnm347,

Thanks for the update and I'm glad to hear you got through ok and it's great to hear that you got it sorted Smiley Happy

Anytime you need us, give us a shout here, we're always happy to help. 

0 Kudos