Menu
Cazzle18
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Error 130

We have been trying to watch on demand for a few days and we have got the error 130 message. Getting really fed up of paying for something that doesn't seem to work. Our broadband was also faulty on Saturday evening but has now been resolved. Someone I know who lives in the same area is also having issues with the on demand service

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error 130

Try home-help-servings-network-connec to VM. If that doesn't work phone it in

0 Kudos
Cazzle18
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

It says that the network cable is unplugged and it ISN'T !!! I've had this problem before and it just came back on by itself ...getting really fed up!

0 Kudos
Cazzle18
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I've checked the status of both my Tivo and V+HD box online at Virgin Media - I just get a message saying 'we're working on the issue try your equipment in another 10 minutes' . I've been trying for about an hour now. All cables are tight and snug - it's driving me crazy! Broadband is working fine on the home pc

0 Kudos
Cazzle18
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

...it's still NOT working ! Seriously considering cancelling .... pay £150 a month for tv, broadband and phone ...on demand rarely works ! Netflix (when we don't have error 130) says it can't play certain titles yet the amazon firestick has no problems playing anything on netflix!

0 Kudos
Cazzle18
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Still not working !x

0 Kudos
Cazzle18
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

It's been a week and still not working although virgin seem to be aware of the problem and are fixing it by today (LOL - yep that's going to happen!)x

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Cazle18

I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service, I've been able to run some tests on the set top box from our end for you.

We're not detecting any issues from our end at the moment, are you experiencing this issue on more than one set top box? Does the issue occur at certain times of the day? Does it occur with all On Demand content or just some?

Apologies again for the inconvenience this has caused, we're looking forward to putting this right.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos